U.S. 2014 Calendar Year Assistance Highlights:
• The United States again provided more aid than any other donor country in the world in the 2014
• U.S. aid over this period increased $1.23 billion to $32.73 billion from 2013 levels, a historic high for all donors.
• U.S. bilateral assistance to other countries was $27.02 billion in 2014, an increase of $820 million over 2013.
• U.S. contributions to multilateral organizations supporting development totaled $5.53 billion in 2014, an increase of $420 million over 2013.
• USAID and the U.S. Departments of State; Health and Human Services; and Treasury distributed 94 percent or $30.6 billion of 2014 aid.